As a dental office, we have always adhered to strict cleaning and sterilization practices in our daily routines. We will continue to do so and increase the frequency of cleaning in high-touch surfaces multiple times during the day. All surfaces of the reception area and the treatment rooms are cleaned several times throughout the day and between every patients using hospital grade cleaners.
- We have put in place physical distancing measures throughout our office. Barriers for our front reception area and enclosed treatment rooms.
- We have procured amazing air purifiers: Aeris Medical infection Control Unit for all the treatment rooms to clean and remove aerosol as it is being produced and adding plasma generator for cleaner air for the whole office.
- We are utilizing UVC germicidal irradiation technology as one method of sterilizing surfaces.
- All team members are wearing the appropriate PPE as dictated by their duties.
- All team members are screened for COVID-19 symptoms and temperature checked before and after all shifts.
How to navigate through your next appointment:
- All patients (and accompanying persons) will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms before their appointment and on the day of the appointment. Temperature will be taken upon arrival. Our automated emailing and texting will remind you of your appointment and ask you to confirm but please note that you must review the COVID-19 screening questions prior to confirming.
- For physical distancing, we are limiting the number of patients in our office at any given time to minimize exposure to other individuals. For this purpose, we ask that adult patients come alone unless assistance is required and for children, only one parent or guardian to accompany them. Patients are asked to call from their vehicle when they arrive, before entering.
- Upon entering the office, it is mandatory for everyone to hand sanitize even if you are wearing gloves. All patients are required to wear face-covering and only to be taken off before the start of their treatment.
- Patients will be screened for COVID-19 systems upon arrival.
- Payment methods accepted will be debit, credit card, or e-transfer. If you have a balance owing, please call to make a payment or e-transfer, to avoiding making a trip into the office.
We have reduced our usual office hours to summer hours that are posted on our website.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing your great smile!
Rymal Square Family Dentists Team
Dr. Peter Yune
Dr. Shady Saleh